Mature Dating Across The UK
Are you aged over 50 and looking for a mature partner in your own age group?
If so Avenues offers mature dating across the UK that is aimed exclusively at those aged over 50. But offers a service that is vastly different from most, away from the internet and the need for a highly public profile, containing your intimate personal details and photographs. So if you have a high profile job, are well known in your community or simply want to keep those very private details about you completely confidential – then Avenues Dating could be exactly what you have been looking for.
Avenues is a very well established brand and is one of the best known names in dating in the UK, having operated all across the UK, since the 1990’s but is not one that has ever been associated with online dating. We have one of the largest privately owned databases of personal, eligible singles in the UK, but all of our data is stored very securely and confidentially offline and away from the internet, giving you that extra degree of confidentiality and privacy, many mature people prefer.
You may well have already tried internet based dating and decided it isn’t your cup of tea, or maybe you’re new to dating after a long marriage or exclusive relationship has broken down. If that’s the case and the thought of your highly personal details and photographs being on an online dating site horrifies you, then the team at Avenues Dating would love to talk to you and tell you all about our traditional dating service, facilitated by our friendly Personal Matchmakers, could bring that very special partner back into your life again. As we passionately believe that life is so much better and more fulfilled when it’s shared.
Dating has been changing recently – and online dating has been in the news for all of the wrong reasons.
- Fake profiles in the UK alone are now said to be running at more than 1 million, according to the BBC’s Panorama.
- Client data appears to be far from secure – with warning letters being issued to the ‘Big 4’ online dating companies by the Information Commission about the security of client data and also the fairness of their terms and conditions.
- People’s highly personal and confidential profiles and photographs are being bought and sold between online dating companies without the clients permission or knowledge, meaning that if you have subscribed to one site you may now be on 100’s.
- Online dating fraud is running at record levels – more than £100 million in the last year, when Facebook is included. With more men now affected than women too.
- It just isn’t safe – with 828 ‘online dating related’ crimes reported in the UK between 2013 and 2015. These range from sexual assault, rape, blackmail, violent crime and unfortunately murder. Why on earth take those sort of risks?
It doesn’t make happy reading does it? So if you’d now like to break the mould and try a more traditional personal introductions and executive search service, specifically aimed at the over 50’s then, why not get in touch and let one of our experienced and friendly Personal Matchmakers take you through our service and the absolutely outstanding value that we provide.
A Recommended Dating Agency Nationally
We are a well established dating and introductions agency, having first operated under the Avenues brand in the 1990′s and have access to one of the largest data bases of clients in the country. But to give you peace of mind we are recommended members of the Dating Agency Association too, they are the only truly independent dating body in the UK, who represent the interests of clients only and promote the highest standards of care and ethics to our members. Their website is www.datingagencyassociation.org.uk